Re: [Nolug] Re: cable modems

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:45:16 +0000

Actually, no. They only sell to retailers. I buy my parts from there, but had
to get an account, and had to prove that I worked for a retailer by bringing
in their business license, etc.

Probably you can find stuff cheaper on the web (I'd try places like
tigerdirect, etc.).

That, or Worst Buy might have them. I know Circuit Silly ran a special, but
you had to sign up for Cox's service through them, which sounds kinda iffy to
me...

--Joey

Thou spake: