Re: [Nolug] WIN98SE ICS Server, Linux Client Help

From: Bryant Stewart <bryantstewart_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 16:32:19 -0800 (PST)

after a long night of searching, test, and failure, i
found one site that tells how to setup microsoft ics
with static ips. The other problem is that i had to
setup my linux box to connect to bellsouth's dns
servers.
So if anyone else is having this problem let me know
so
i can send you the links to some useful ics info. Now
all
lights are green and my linux box has access to the
internet, too bad ics doesn't include builtin
port-forwarding.

Thnx for the help -- Bryant