Re: [Nolug] ideas to help nolug grow

From: Chris Bloch <zaphod_at_sstar.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 01:06:19 -0600

> Maybe an idea would be to have the group come to some consensus about
> some efforts they think will help grow the group. Once these are
> identified, people can either volunteer or be selected (elected?) by the
> group to head up that a particular aspect of what we are trying to do.
> No need to have it formalized to the point where there is a president,
> etc;
I agree, nothing has to be super formal, it would just be better if we
organized a bit more. It seems like we have several projects that we
could get to work on right now before getting any big initiatives.

Maybe the charter, and a web site?
I understand that Scott is in charge as well as the founding member of
the group. Would anyone care to help him out on the web site? Anyone
care to draft a charter? Would Scott be willing to give us some history
about the group?

Chris Bloch