Re: [Nolug] ideas to help nolug grow

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:06:22 -0600

Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> writes:

In my experience, there's a fair amount of difference. It helps users
to see, for example, the ports procedure for doing things.

There are LOTS differences between X installs on different Linux distro's.
Some use native X tools for detecting cards and such. others just do their
own thing. Just an example.