Re: [Nolug] New website Beta testing announcement

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 27 Feb 2003 20:17:01 -0600

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 19:10, Will Trufant wrote:
> i signed up for a user/pass yesterday, and have as of yet to recieve an
> email with my password.
>
> anyone else have this issue?

Nope. I signed up this evening, and got my password moments later.

Hey!!! Are you a Microsoft spy????

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |
| The difference between Rock&Roll and Country Music?       |
| Old Rockers still on tour are pathetic, but old Country   |
| signers are still great.                                  |