[Nolug] Flyers for Nolug - questions

From: Clint M. Sand <schwack_at_neotrance.dyndns.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:20:49 -0600

A few questions.

Before i start on this, i want to make sure what i'm working on is
appropriate for what you guys are into.

Sometime back, i check on www.openbsd.org/groups.html and found:

New Orleans *BSD User Group
Louisiana
krzeszut@cs.uno.edu

Since I primarily focus on BSD, I emailed the contact for additional
info and was informed that the New Orleans BSD User Group was actually
the same thing as nolug. That since the numbers were small, the nolug
list was willing to discuss not only linux topics, but any free unix or
bsd flavor as well.

So for the flyers, besides advertising it as a linux enthusiast group,
does anyone mind if i make that "linux and *bsd" and include both the
typical bsd logo's along with the penguin?

Clint