Re: [Nolug] Flyers for Nolug - questions

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:43:12 -0600

"Clint M. Sand" <schwack@neotrance.dyndns.org> writes:

> New Orleans *BSD User Group
> Louisiana
> krzeszut@cs.uno.edu
>
> Since I primarily focus on BSD, I emailed the contact for additional
> info and was informed that the New Orleans BSD User Group was actually
> the same thing as nolug. That since the numbers were small, the nolug
> list was willing to discuss not only linux topics, but any free unix or
> bsd flavor as well.

Konrad was involved with NOLUG. He graduated UNO and has moved away.
I believe he's working for IBM in Austin now.

> So for the flyers, besides advertising it as a linux enthusiast group,
> does anyone mind if i make that "linux and *bsd" and include both the
> typical bsd logo's along with the penguin?

the original flyers Hunter and I did way back when had both logos and
advertised enthusiasm for free unices. Include both!

--
Scott Harney<scotth@scottharney.com>
"...and one script to rule them all."