Re: [Nolug] meeting topic story on website.

From: Craig Jackson <craig.jackson_at_wild.net>
Date: 24 Mar 2003 11:09:21 -0600

I think a good topic would be package managers, such as apt, emerge,rpm,
and even non-dist related ones like relink and stow. Does anyone have
experience using these? I'd like to know if anyone has experience using
apt on redhat. The subject can get a little complicated, esp when
building from source, changing configure options, compile options, etc
etc. 2 pennies.

--
Craig Jackson
Wildnet Group L.L.C.