Re: [Nolug] Cox's idea about fighting spam

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 12 Jun 2003 23:51:41 -0500

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 23:05, Scott Harney wrote:
> --Boundary-02=_E2U6+sbqEur/JuR
>
> Excuse me for having a job and a life and skimming threads and waiting to=20
> catch up. At least a discussion about ports and protocols is somewhat on=20
> topic....

I'll forgive you *this* *one* *time*, you evil top poster!!!! <g>

On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 18:34, Tim Kelley wrote:
> Cox is basically stupid, arrogant, and organizationally incompetent;
you
> can expect to be treated accordingly. The various DSL providers are

Calling someone/something stupid, arrogant and incompetent doesn't
sound very must like "ports and protocols".

[snip]

> > [snip]
> >
> > Hey, Tim was pretty bold and arrogant in his statements. Those of us
> > on the "political organisation" thread were slapped down pretty hard,
> > and we kept it civil. Tim absolutely did not.
> >
> > So, where's the outrage at Tim? Where's the "drop the thread, you're
> > chasing people off" post to him about his rude and crude comments?
> >
> > Talk about a fscking double standard...

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |
| Regarding war zones: "There's nothing sacrosanct about a  |
| hotel with a bunch of journalists in it."                 |
|     Marine Lt. Gen. Bernard E. Trainor (Retired)          |