Re: [Nolug] The Inevitable Thread

From: Michael Flora <michaelrflora_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:44:26 -0700 (PDT)

We have now identified lots of code copied source from
our precious SCO
Unix.

Here are 2 of the worst offending code snippets:

    kernel/sched.c: n++;
    kernel/signal.c: ++count;

Please look at our SCO-Unix code, you will see how
shamelessly those
lines were copied:

    drivers/scsi.c: n++;
    drivers/keybd.c: ++count;

(this appeared recently on the smlug list:))

M.R.F.

"If you need on_board BIOS you can contacting you
dealer."
"If open upper case is necessary, put out the 4 pads
in the upper case. then, the upper case could be
removing." -- fobonics examples from the Fobonics
Institute home page