Re: More cognitive dissonance (was Re: [Nolug] Beginners classes)

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:10:42 +0000

Nip, nip nip.

I too would love to jump in here, but we need to be careful that this thread
doesn't lead to another flame war. Even I am tempted pull out my flamethrower
on this one.

Again, I host another list perfectly suited to comments like this. Send a
message to majordomo@joeykelly.net, with the subject reading "subscribe
wartalk". Rant, rave, make obnoxious comments, flamebait... go hog wild on
wartalk, that's what it's for. Nolug is not the place for it, though.

Thank you all for playing :-)

--Joey

Thou spake: