Re: [Nolug] Possible grounding/static electricity problem

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:56:15 -0500

John,
You ought to have zero ohms between ground and the long slot (neutral)
in each outlet. You should not even hook an ohmmeter between ground
and the short slot (hot), because that will fry many ohmmeters. If the
continuity is reversed -- short slot to ground = 0, you have a serious
safety hazard and need to get an electrician to fix it asap.
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsresource.org