[Nolug] Northshore Rollcall

From: J. Kent Busbee, Jr. <buz_at_penwel.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 16:35:39 -0500

Hi gang,

Sorry I have missed so many meetings lately. I especially hated missing
Brett's intro to FreeBSD. (GO Daemons!) I have been on vacation AND I
have made a move to my first new home. It happens to be in Hammond,
LA. I noticed some messages on here from Southeastern!?! So, I
wondered who was on here from the Northshore.

Once we get all the boxes unpacked and settle in (it may be a while), I
hope to open up my home to a get together. All are always welcome. In
the meantime, may I suggest a casual get together in the Northshore
territory... that is if there are enough of us here.

SPEAK UP!