Re: [Nolug] LFS Project

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:01:33 +0000

Thou spake:

<snip>

>Sounds interesting ... but what is the purpose? That is, once the
>system is built, who would use it and what would it be for? Or,
>has the discussion not reached that point yet?

I think the point is to actually produce a working build. Learning is main
idea, along with increased enthusiasm for nolug (there I go again, trying to
take over the world...). Once we have a finished project, we can drop into
maintenance mode (patching, etc.). Perhaps we could put it to some use or
other, as a server of some kind (a MUD, or some other fun thing... who
knows?).