Re: [Nolug] Sequel to static problem

From: Retrolin_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 01:20:52 EDT

I was just wondering why it is PC100 might be faster than PC133?. with RAM,
I'm not positive, but I do NOT believe the RAM and fsb must be a perfect
multiple of the other. If possible, your best bet is to just try using a
different processor in the mobo, try using the processor in a different mobo...try
using different RAM,. Whatever you can just so happen to get your hands on. I
can almost guarantee one of those 3 parts will cause another person's computer
to be slow. Whichever it is. THAT is your problem. Hard part about it. is
finding someone who has such parts.