[Nolug] Fwd: Twinning With New Orleans LUG

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 08:44:39 +0000

Y'all,

I visited our irc channel the other day, and someone was actually in it for a
change. It turns out that we apparently lost the channel due to inactivity,
because some other guy had ownership of the channel, according to the
ChanServ bot. The server is irc.freenode.net, and the channel is #nolug.

Anyhow, I made friends with one of the guys, from the Northern Ontario Linux
Users Group. Apparently they stuck me on their mailing list: