Re: [Nolug] Gentoo?

From: Manuel Lora <vanguardist_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:26:16 -0500

I agree. The management system is good. I've yet to have a SINGLE package not
build. Keep in mind that I use "stable" for almost everything, that is, I
rarely use masked packages --those are the ones that might not build
properly, etc. However, that's not to say that stable is old. As was said
before, gentoo is pretty bleeding edge, and ebuilds are added/updated all the
time.

ml