RE: [Nolug] running a mail server with a Cox account

From: John Souvestre <johns_at_sstar.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:12:15 -0500

Hi Scott.

But mine doesn't match! You are saying that AOL only does a partial match?
Hmmm... OK, that would indeed allow mine to work but I don't see the
advantage to that method vs simply requite that there be some (any) revere
lookup name.

John

    John Souvestre - Southern Star - (504) 888-3348 - www.sstar.com