Re: [Nolug] Test of Evolution

From: Alex McKenzie <alex_at_boxchain.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 20:07:53 -0500

Ron Johnson wrote:
> Whoa! selu.edu blocks outgoing .sh files...
>
> On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 13:33, -ray wrote:
>
>>Automated Message:
>>
>> An attachment was detected with a filetype which
>> could contain a virus and has therefore been removed.

Oh, I love it when they block .zip files, because they could contain a
virus. I had to send a stack of CAD drawings to a machine shop from my
university account, and they didn't make it. So I attached each
drawing, but I could only send 2 attachments per message. Real convenient.

--
Alex McKenzie     alex@boxchain.com     http://www.boxchain.com