[Nolug] Trouble with mail

From: Ron Johnson <ronjohnsonjr_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:40:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Unfortunately, I suddenly have a little bit of trouble receiving
mail.

Here's my setup:
fetchmail->amavisd-new->SpamAssassin->postfix
ipop3d->Evolution (this is so that Reply will work)

This has been working for the past month, with Evo perfectly happy
fetching from haggis (the name of localhost) instead of
pop.east.cox.net.

Postfix is appending new messages into /var/mail/me, so I know
that that part works.

It seems like Evo 1.4.4 just doesn't want to get the pop mail
anymore from the account 'me@haggis', although it seems perfectly
fine popping mail from 'spam-quarantine@haggis' (which is where SA
sends all spam.

It all started when I installed courier-imap.

Anyone have any ideas?

TIA