Re: [Nolug] Martian source error message

From: Christoph Boget <jcboget_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 03:53:16 -0800 (PST)

> I'm wondering if your problem is related to your
> DHCP project?

I do not believe so. I've been getting these martian
errors for a very long time. However, they weren't
all that frequent. Perhaps 2 or 3 a minute, if that.
Now I'm getting 7 or 8 a minute and that was before I
started trying to set up the dhcp. I'm asking about
it now because while I was trying to create the
various
config files, I found it very difficult to work with
the errors flooding the console. Normally, I log into
my linux box via SSH from my primary XP machine and
there, I never see the martian messages. However, I
needed to go to the linux box to make these changes as
I had lost internal (and external, for that matter)
connectivity due to me screwing something up.

Chris