Re: [Nolug] This month's speaker... someone else (yay!)

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 07:36:19 -0600

On Tuesday 03 February 2004 06:43, Wimprine, Thomas spake:
> I thought we were going to be doing more of a Disaster Recovery demo. How
> to do backup and recover what to do and what not to do. We can setup a FW
> also, I'll just bring my FreeSCO box, however I think we are exceding the
> initial discussion.

Hmm... well, I wasn't there when you guys came up with the plan. I saw the
post on the http://nolug.org/nolugwiki/index.cgi?UpcomingTopics page. It does
say "backup and recovery", at that.

We can stick to what you guys had planned, no prob. We can do the firewall and
hacking extravaganza at another meeting.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL