Re: [Nolug] Dynamic Text

From: Jeff Lee <jeffreydavidlee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:47:48 -0600

Is it possible to do something like this:

Have one long paragrah of data with parts that are changeable but still have
the paragraph be stored in the includes.inc file

Like:

$someemail = "jeff@think-solutions.com";

$sometext = "This is some sample text which I want to have other things
included in." $someemail "is my work email address etc.";

SO THAT it would print this:
This is some sample text which I want to have other things included in.
jeff@think-solutions.com is my work email address etc.