[Nolug] DSL/ethernet bridge

From: Alex McKenzie <alex_at_boxchain.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:19:06 -0600

> On Tuesday 23 March 2004 09:04, John D. Tiedeman spake:
>
>> I have never succeeded in linking my computers via the
>>D-Link DI604 which connects both of them to my ethernet bridge for DSL,
>>that limits transfer of files to uploading to offline storage and then
>>downloading on the other computer, which obviously is a pain!

Wait...do you connect your DSL modem to your D-link? This is how mine
(DI707) is setup and it's been working like a charm for years. If
you're usign another router for a bridge, that's just adding more
comlpexity than you need.

Of course, maybe I don't understand the problem....A

--
Alex McKenzie     alex@boxchain.com     http://www.boxchain.com