Re: [Nolug] Cool wired house in Old Metairie

From: Alex McKenzie <alex_at_boxchain.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:26:26 -0500

Ron Johnson wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 10:06 -0500, Alex McKenzie wrote:
>>Didn't have a swingset, had a computer instead. And a yard...A
>

> We've succeeded in keeping PC, TV, phone out, but then, they're
> not in 1st grade yet....

Good for you, I'm convinced that the TV+PC are the leading cause of ADD
in kids. I think computers should be a part of education, but not early
education. IANAD.

I didn't get a computer until I was 10. Of course, this was the era of
ViC-20 and Atari. I also lived right next to a high school, so all
their tennis courts, etc, were basically at my disposal...A

--
Alex McKenzie     alex@boxchain.com     http://www.boxchain.com
"Things have gotten so bad in this country, you look back at Richard