Re: [Nolug] Cool wired house in Old Metairie

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:31:50 -0500

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 15:24 -0400, Mark A. Hershberger wrote:
> Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> writes:
>
> > I've often wondered why my kids never ask to do such a thing; they
> > like to play with the computer at my grandmother's house.
>
> If you've never let them play on your computer, they might not
> realize that such things are possible.

Two responses to that:
(a) Few people 40yo and older (that means me) played computer
    games when they were young, but we somehow were able to learn
    how to when we got older. Thus, my kids will learn that you
    can play on a PC.
(b) My 6.5yo likes to play xnethack, when he thinks about it, and
    I'm not working (my play PC is right next to my work PC).