Re: [Nolug] Cool wired house in Old Metairie

From: Jeff Lee <jeffreydavidlee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:09:42 +0000

I'm still a kid (19) but I think that giving a child games that build mental
ability will help them in life. I do not think that a child should play
games all day or watch tv. When a child does watch tv and are old enough to
understand the topics, they should watch channels like Discovery or The
History channel. Some people think that TV and computer will rot your brain;
I do not. Sheltering a child too much will only hurt them.

Take a look at how sheltered kids act when they go off to college...

I did not watch educational tv prior to 15 years old but watch it as much as
I can now. I started using a computer when I was ten and although I do not
*require* a computer, I know how to use them in a constructive way because I
have extensive experience with them.