[Nolug] Fedora problem

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:09:01 -0500

    SKREEM!!! I hate having to learn the quirks of a new distro.
    I'm trying to install K12LTSP, which is based on Fedora 9. As I
was going through the install process (from CD) the installation
program hung up when it tried to go into graphical mode. I went
through in text mode and everything seemed fine, but after reboot it
keeps trying unsuccessfully to go graphical. I used to know how to
configure X in Redhat by using XConfigurator or XF86Config, but
neither of those is present in this distro. Any ideas how to set up X?
    Hardware is a Dell Optiplex 600 mhz P3 (thanks Paul!) with 256meg
RAM, 11 gig drive space, and 8 meg video RAM. The monitor is a regular
old HP SVGA.
Thanks,
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com