[Nolug] August meeting: where we gonna eat?

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:15:34 -0500

Y'all,

We're going to meet at a restaurant next month, instead of at UNO. We've eaten
at Luther's BBQ, King Buffet, Superior Grill, and I forget where else in the
past. Where do you guys want to go this time?

Aside from the above, I might suggest a few other places:
http://joeykelly.net/scratchpad/index.cgi?RestaurantGuide (sorry for the
shameless plug, but I've been wanting to put up a page like this for a
while...).

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL