Netiquette was Re: [Nolug] UNO picks designer for Slidell Tech Park

From: Alex McKenzie <alex_at_boxchain.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:05:53 -0500

Joey Kelly wrote:

> Heh.
>
> My response: http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html
>
> Yes, advertisments can be obnoxious. Everyone has some sort of .sig or
> boilerplate (there's another opportunity for obnoxicity right there), and in
> fact I have 5, chosen in context. If people started complaining about one of
> mine, I would consider altering it a bit. Take for instance the one I use
> here: some on the list have taken offense to religious discussions, but no
> one objects to my sig, since it's just 3 lines plus the obligatory joke, and
> anyone wanting more info can click my homepage link.

Wait, you're talking about *religious* gospel, not Linux? :P

" Never send chain letters via electronic mail. Chain letters are
forbidden on the Internet. Your network privileges will be revoked.
Notify your local system administrator if your ever receive one."

LOL!

--
Alex McKenzie     alex@boxchain.com     http://www.boxchain.com