Re: [Nolug] mount fd0

From: Jay Latham <jlat_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:59:27 -0500

Chris Reames said the following on 07/23/2004 11:36 AM:
> Also, look for the simple explanation.
> Was a floppy already mounted and removed without being unmounted?

I had never mounted a floppy on this computer before and running mount
didn't list fd0 as being mounted.
To be honest this all started because I found a box of floppies I had
forgotten about and I decided to see how the floppy formatter in kde
worked. Like Scott I tend to use the c/l instead of gui tools so this
was just for fun until I ran into this problem.

I don't know that much about reiserfs and was wondering if this could be
the problem. I usually use ext2 when doing a install but reiserfs was
the default on Slack 10 and I was feeling lazy ;-)

Jay