RE: [Nolug] long signature

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:18:37 -0400 (EDT)

We'll see how many decades it takes for an e-mail "statements" to have
legal standing.

In Finland, if your e-mail is digitally signed, it has the legal standing.
In other words, one can send and sign legally valid contract just by using
an e-mail. No paper needed.

I do not know, however, what is the case with these "signature
statements". Most probably nobody even bothers of doing them since Finland
is not a sue-happy country.