Re: [Nolug] Glogs and galleries

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 09:23:19 -0500

On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 11:08 -0500, Tim Kelley wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 August 2004 08:09, Ron Johnson wrote:

[snip]
> > Any "conservative" national Democrats? (Except Zel Miller?)
>
> Plenty. Almost all of them. Clinton, for example, was very conservative.
> Lieberman is practically a fascist. See "parameters of debate" above.

From your perspective, I can see that. Most of us, though, dis-
agree.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B
"Why should we not accept all in favor of woman suffrage to our
platform and association even though they be rabid pro-slavery
Democrats."
Susan B. Anthony, _History_of_Woman_Suffrage_
http://www.ifeminists.com/introduction/essays/introduction.html