Re: [Nolug] Glogs and galleries

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:33:52 -0500

    It all depends on what you mean by "conservative" and "liberal."
If you mean fiscal, almost all from both parties are tax-and-spend
types. (Or in the case of the Pres, don't-tax-but-still-spend.) If you
mean on abortion, the Dems have firmly committed themselves in favor,
while it seems taht most Repubs are against. Environment, gay
marriage, immigration, etc. are each separate issues.
    I don't think there are very many people who would fit the
stereotype of conservative on every issue, nor are there many 100%
liberals. You have to look at the person's position on the issues. (Of
course, with Sen. Kerry that depends on his audience. At least W is
consistent.)
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com