Re: [Nolug] Glogs and galleries

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:12:53 -0400 (EDT)

The KEY POINT.......

Which one of the parties is in favor of Linux and open source?

Downfalls of this country can not be fixed by any party (or
president)within less than (est.) 5 terms. What are the chances that one
party is in charge 5 terms in a row and stay consistent with the hopefully
planned improvements. Tools are there, is there will and skill of using
them?

My 0.0001 cents for politics.

Petri