Re: [Nolug] Glogs and galleries

From: Randy Flood <stock_investor_guy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:23:41 -0700 (PDT)

--- Petri Laihonen <pietu@weblizards.net> wrote:

> The KEY POINT.......
>
> Which one of the parties is in favor of Linux and
> open source?

I have heard that the many of the Democrats run their
web servers on open source OS's at least... I'm not
sure that makes them huge open sourrce advocates or
anything... But, I'd like to think that somewhere in
the Democratic party there was a big debate over
whether to use Linux or *BSD, and that's probably a
good sign. (There probably wasn't though.)

Randy

=====