Re: [Nolug] Rantings of Homer Simpson

From: Tim Kelley <entropy_at_r00tserverz.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 10:07:36 -0500

On Friday 06 August 2004 14:58, Chris Reames wrote:
> Man I need a Wiki
> Sorry in advance for the mess here, but this is too funny not to share.
> Be advised, the names have been changed to protect the incredably stupid.
> (Note: Homer Simpson owns 5% of My Company Inc. due to a previous Access
> programming failure from wich we could not pay the $35,000 @$35/hour.)
> Ok, the story unfolds when I go to Clinic X to copy the Access MDB that
> Homer gave me.
> He had gone to Clinic X earlier to split the database and forgot to bring
> the CD he had made, and did not FTP the files from My Company Inc.'s ftp
> server as previously discussed and agreed.
> And so we begin...

Chris,

You really shouldn't post stuff like that to the list. We've all seen it
before; save it for the pub over a beer or a meeting. Really, i've had far
worse / funny shit happen with incompetent coworkers. If you really do have
a lot of material, yeah, open up a wiki.

I could have had a million page wiki with all the crap I dealt with at the
last company worked for.

That said, an access "programmer" has no business calling anyone an idiot.

--
Tim Kelley
entropy @ r00tserverz net