RE: [Nolug] Fwd: Free Linux stuff from Novell

From: Brad Bendily <brad_at_selu.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:03:09 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004, Chris Reames wrote:

> Is this eval versions...thats what it looks like to me???

It usually is eval stuff, but one of the Novell guys told me
that all the software works except you only get updates for 90
days. That goes for the linux stuff. If it's netware you will
only get a 2 user copy. but the server will be fully functional.
I just looked at what they would be sending. I'm not sure about
the Ximian stuff or the groupwise. but the Suse will should
be fully functional, you just won't be able to do updates after
90 days or so.

BB