Re: [Nolug] foto WARNING: VIRUS

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 14:25:44 -0500

On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 12:57 -0500, -ray wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Ron Johnson wrote:
>
> > > Those of you running windows, I'm hoping you don't D/l the attachment
> > > from this message, foto.zip. Note that the message is a forgery crafted
> > > to look like it's coming from Dustin
> >
> > The solution to this is obvious, right?
>
> Yes. Let's all kick Dustin's ass, hahaha.

Well, that too.

I was thinking more of everyone moving to Debian.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B
I can't make you have an abortion, but you can *make* me pay
child support for 18 years? However, if I want the child (and
all the expenses that entails) for the *rest*of*my*life*, and you
don't want it for 9 months, tough luck???