Re: [Nolug] NOLUG meeting this Thursday (16 September, 2004)

From: -ray <ray_at_ops.selu.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 00:17:29 -0500 (CDT)

I read that about NOGAPS earlier, but as of 7pm the BAMM model has
it making landfall in the same spot as NOGAPS (just east of NO).

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tracking/at200409_model.html

Just learned that all classes at SLU are cancelled until further notice.
Employees still have to report in the morning... we'll probably work half
a day then go have margarita's for lunch.

ray