Re: [Nolug] SpeedStream 2614 router

From: Jonathan Schwehm <jonathan_at_figstreet.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 13:42:26 -0500

Did you mistype the ip address in your posting? Otherwise, it could
just be that you transposed some numbers in your IP address when trying
to connect, instead of using 192.168.254.254. What's the default IP
address for the speedstream? Maybe resetting it to factory default
settings and try to configure from scratch would help.

Jonathan