Re: [Nolug] need help with Suse 9.1 Professional

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 18:55:40 -0500

On Saturday 09 October 2004 2:57 pm, Charles Cox spake:
> I had the firewall turned on then I turned it off to see if it would
> make any difference.I have it turned back on now.I need to mention I
> have an SMC Barricade router and have it setup on NAT for ports 8000 and
> 80 to work on 192.168.2.103 Gateway is 192.168.2.1

Right, Run apache on port 80, and let the firewall handle port 8000.

Your problem that apache isn't running at all, according to netstat.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL