Re: [Nolug] Mobo problem

From: Christopher M. Jones <cjones_at_partialflow.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 15:53:28 -0500

Hey, that happens to me every once in a while. Usually the problem is
really quite simple: the IDE cables. If they are in backwards, upside
down, or if they are just bad cables, you can get the result that
nothing happens with the monitor. When it happened to me I
1. Double checked the jumpers on the HDs/CDs
2. Unhooked everything and rehooked it, first the floppy then one ide
   device at a time.

Doing this I once found a bad cable. Another time I realized that I had
misconnected the cable.