Re: [Nolug] Cox Problem

Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:30:21 -0600

Charles Jouglard wrote:

> If the management team in New Orleans wasn't concerned with customer service we
> would not have moved our Tier I and Tier II troubleshooting teams in house into
> the New Orleans Offices. We no longer rely on our call center in CA for primary
> troubleshooting.

So if I were to call Cox at this point in time with a network outage
report, I wouldn't get responses like the following (this is an exact
quote):

"We're aware of the problem in your area, but we don't know what it is
or if they are working on it."

Does the move also include support for CBS ?

If that's the case, I might be willing to give Cox (business though, not
residential with its caps) another try...

Jeremy