RE: [Nolug] Cox Problem

From: John Souvestre <johns_at_sstar.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:42:08 -0600

Hi Chris.

Sounds good to me. I'm pretty easy to reach. My 24 office/home/cell phone
number is at the bottom of each message. :-)

John

    John Souvestre - Southern Star - (504) 888-3348 - www.sstar.com

I agree. Charles well done.
John, thanks for the heads up, good job on gathering info to help out a
fellow ISP.

Maybe the two of you can get together and do some field testing, or
possibly Charles can get you an internal contact number that you can
forward your problem calls through. I am sure you both would like to
resolve these issues without losing customers.

I'm running out of propane, so, end of line.