Re: [Nolug] forward from John DeMajo

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:39:17 -0600

Joey Kelly wrote:
>>I can run I.E. on crossover office, and most web sites display
>>ok. When I try to pull up the MLS, however (http://nom.mlxchange.com) I get
>>a blank page where the login page should be. Normally on a windows box, the
>>system downloads something to you on your first visit, and then I.E.
>>restarts and you can see the page.
>

> That sounds like ActiveX. What's the file extension (.asp, .aspx) for a
> properly-displayed page?

It doesn't pull up using firefox (with the user agent switcher configured to
claim it's IE 6) on Windows or linux. I get an "error on page" message. So
it's certainly ActiveX. That's probably going to be real flaky at best on
crossover if the app is programmed that tightly to the IE5.5 or higher platform.

--
Scott Harney <scotth@scottharney.com>
"Asking the wrong questions is the leading cause of wrong answers"