Re: [Nolug] apache2 hiding port names

From: jonathan_at_figstreet.com
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 11:11:08 -0500 (CDT)

Do you think using a Virtual Host with some sort of port forwarding could
work? There's an example here:

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Web/Application_Servers/Q_20709603.html

I'm not sure if it'll hide the port part without trying it out. When I
was testing Apache's pass-through mechanism a while back I remember that
the port didn't show up in IE.

Jonathan