[Nolug] An idea...

From: James Faircloth <jamesio_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 08:58:42 -0700 (PDT)

How many of your are running web, email, ftp, dns, ssh, or any other
types of servers in your house/office? I know that most of the time
that people try to learn a new OS that they're looking for answers to
specific questions. I was thinking that maybe as a group we could
agree on a distro, some server pieces and work through and write up a
HOWTO on building your own home "do everything but the kitchen sink"
server.

What do you guys think?

James

PS. Tom, I still have the 3 dat drives if you want them... if not, I'm
sure people on here wouldn't mind them. ;)