Re: [Nolug] Why i believe PHP is out to get me.

From: Dennis Bourn <dbourn1_at_tulane.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:14:23 -0500

There is a mod_php port, but it dosent give me the flexability to add
the other configure options i need. Ive tried it that way to make sure
and found that it does have a libphp4.so file,... but it leaves it in
/usr/ports/www/mod_php4. Ive copied it out of there to the location
that apache seems to be looking for it
/usr/local/libexec/apache2/libphp4.so Ive enabled it in httpd.conf.
Still no luck.