Re: [Nolug] Networking thru router

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:57:57 -0500

I don't know if you even need Samba for printing. I have a Win95
machine with a printer attached, set up as a share (go into "Printers"
then right-click the one you want and go through the "share" dialog).
The Linux boxes on my litle home network are able to print just fine
to it using CUPS..
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsresource.org